- Company Name:
- Advanced Bionics
5) Work with R&T and other R&D groups to define architectures for future products and systems with a solid understanding of market needs.
Qualifications & Skills
1) Minimum of Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2+ years experience.
2) Strong hands-on technical ability in at least one of the following: Embedded Systems, DSP, Circuits, RF, ICs. Should be competent with the relevant tools in the area of expertise (Embedded tools, MATLAB, SPICE, etc).
3) Class 3 Medical Device experience is a plus including knowledge of relevant standards (IEC60601, etc). Comfortable working in a highly regulated environment with strict requirements for process, procedures and documentation.
4) Should enjoy working in team while demonstrating the initiative and ability to take on and solve problems outside of the individual’s area of technical expertise.
5) Capable of working independently with high level input and limited guidance.
Valencia, CA, US.